Monday, August 13, 2012

Not your Usual Sunday

Yesterday was our second Sunday here. I forgot how different church was here, and by different I mean crazy. During Sacrament there are at least 5 babies crying at the same time and at least one cell phone goes off during the sacrament or a very spiritual moment. Then comes Sunday School and Relief Society. Lets just say that my grandma likes to comment. Usually she talks more than the teacher, interrupts other class members and deviates from the topic all the time. For some reason no one sees this as been rude by me but it's okay to interrupt the teacher whenever you want. Whenever someone wants to comment they just say it even if the teacher is talking. I've given  up on raising my hand because even the teacher thinks it's weird. Even in the middle of all this commotion, these last Sundays have been some of the most spiritual I've ever had. On testimony day all my family stood up to bear there testimony, including Stephen and me. It was such a spiritual experience. Stephen's testimony was particularly special. He was so nervous and I could tell he was having second thoughts but he took courage and went up. His testimony was short and simple but full of love and devotion for our family, the Lord and the Gospel. I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband, I don't know what I did to deserve him. 
After church my mom made a delicious lunch. My grandma brought some of the best chap sui I've ever had. To say the least, this past Sundays have been great.



Don't we look like a cute little family? 



Amazing Dinner
If I look like my
mom at her age
I will be happy

Don't I look just like my grandma?

I love this lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online