Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blogging

Blogging is harder than I thought. It makes it easier when you know that the only people who will be reading this is myself and Esteban. First I spent about half an hour trying to figure out what to name it. Let's just say I got the creativity of a moose. I went through The Wells, Los Wells, VW (which sounded like Volkswagen so I skipped it), then I moved to a more inspirational approach, Rays of Sunshine, through the eyes of the wells, The best years of my life (which sounded like a missionary blog) Then I googled movie names. oh yeah i went there. Meet the Wells,  Mr. and Mrs Wells, All about the Wells. Well we know how that went. Finally after finishing step one, I moved on to choose a template. It told me I could choose one and then change it but I guess good old Toshiba (this is Stephen's five year old computer who will soon rest in peace) wasn't up for the task. So we are stuck with the birds. And then came the worst task. Actually writing the first post. Seriously I started this like 5 times. My name is.... You will not believe what I saw the other day.... My life is not the ordinary housewife..... and after an hour I was tired and bored. So finally I decided to just write about what a hard experience blogging is. Good luck to you aspiring bloggers this is not any easy path to take.

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online