Friday, May 3, 2013

Little Moments that Matter


So I'm taking one of my usual trips to the bathroom at work and as I walk back to the office I see Esteban standing there! I did a double take to make sure I wasn't hallucinating (he worked last night graveyard and had class at ten so I was sure he was home sleeping) but it was really him! He just stopped by to visit me and brought me a Toblerone (my faaavorite chocolate bar) with a cute love note. We talked and laughed  for a few minutes and then he had to leave. I walked back to the office flushed and practically floating. And then I realized it is moments like this that make marriage so awesome. It was just a normal day, not my birthday, anniversary or valentines day, and that's what makes it extra special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online